Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My interview in the New York Times about "Change"

I had a phone interview with New York Times a few weeks ago about Reparative Therapy and whether "change" is possible.Here is the article: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/01/us/ex-gay-men-fight-view-that-homosexuality-cant-be-changed.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

I was driving at the time and I got a little too chatty (so I asked them to leave out my last name). They posted my last initial (which I guess is ok). ;)

My friends Blake, Aaron, and Cameron were also interviewed. They were much braver though and allowed their full names and faces to be shown. Overall, I think this was relatively fair and much better reporting than I would have expected from the main stream media.

Pax Christi,
Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment